Wednesday 25 December 2013

[walkthrough]Misato Yusuke Main Story (Sweet Scandal)

(lol, this is my favorite Yusuke's CG)

Yusuke's Walkthrough
Option that i bold get highest point
(Highest Point : 5 Middle Point : 3 Lowest Point 1)
(AP = Affection Point)

Contributor
Anonymous
Juliana Carneiro

Special Thanks
Sapphire To
(I will put the other options if i don't get 5 Point)
(Please help me correct the answers)


-Chapter 1-
Scenario 4
Apologize
Ask for his signature
Resolve the misunderstanding
Scenario 6
I will only write the truth
Please believe me (3)
Well, what should I do..
Scenario 12
Shout to him
Watch quietly
Go closer

-Chapter 2-
Scenario ??
Wave over to him
Call out his name
Watch quietly
Scenario 9
When was your first time, Minato? (1)
I'm just pure at heart
Well you know..
Scenario 11☆  (Special Story)
Need 23 AP
Scenario 12
He's cool
He has a cute smile
Look forward to the special feature

-Chapter 3-
Scenario 2
I wanted to do it
I couldn't get past the reporters
You could have come to me
Scenario 6☆  (Special Graphic)
Need >=33 AP
Scenario 9
Say anything
I want to help (3)
I'll do what I can
Scenario 11
I'm only just getting started
I'm new
Don't laugh (3)


-Chapter 4-
Scenario 4
You were worried about me? (3)
Thanks for coming to meet me
You helped me there
Scenario 8
He's like a brother to me
I've always counted on him
We've known each other since childhood
Scenario 12
Do you want to come with us? (3)
Yuji invited me..
There is a great cocktail bar..


-Chapter 5-
Scenario 2
What did I do wrong?
S-sorry..
Whose fault..?
Scenario 6☆  (Special Graphic)
Need 59 AP
Scenario 9
How are you doing?
Long time no see
You seem well
Scenario 12
Is there something else?
What are you thinking?
Shall we talk about something else?
Scenario 15☆  (Special Story)
Need 69 AP


-Chapter 6-
Scenario 2
Yes I do
I follow fashion
I'm learning
Scenario 8
Are you nervous?
There's a lot of good players here (3)
It's about to begin!
Scenario 8
It was a good match
There's always next time! (3)
He was a previous tournament winner

-Chapter 7-
Scenario 1
You read it?
Didn't you like it?
I thought it was a good article
Scenario 7
That's not what I mean
I'm worried about both of you
Why would you say such a thing?
Scenario 13☆  (Special Story)
Need 90 AP
Scenario 15
I wanted to support you
I'm not here for coverage
I came to see you


-Chapter 8-
Scenario 4
What is it?
Is it okay for you to be missing the interview?
Congratulations on winning
Scenario 6☆  (Special Graphic)
Need 100 AP
Scenario 8
You should go
You could just go show your face?
Your time to be told off came around, huh?
Scenario 13
Why?
Do you want me to?
You'll have to remind me..


-Chapter 9-
Scenario 4
You can rely on me anytime
You just tell me what you want me to do
Just today?
Scenario 7
Are you going to deny it?
Why did you stop me?
He's just jealous of you
Scenario 12☆  (Special Graphic)
Need 120 AP
Scenario 15
Why would you do that?
Don't apologize
Stare in silence

-Chapter 10-
Scenario 4
I wish I could have met him
You really did love him
You're really proud of your friend
Scenario 5☆  (Special Story)
Need 130 AP
Scenario 10
Tell him the truth
Look into it more
Don't say anything
Scenario 13
I have no idea
Keep calm and listen
I'll tell you everything


-Chapter 11-
Scenario 4
You're cute
I'm so happy
You've gone red
Scenario 8☆  (Special Graphic)
Need 146 AP
Scenario 9
That's awful..
Why would they do that?
I can't believe it.. (3)
Scenario 11
Are you okay?
I'll be right there
Is this true?


Happy Ending
>153 AP

Last updated 15 January
*i will keep updating this walkthrough


Extra CG
( all CG edited by asano azusa)

 

 

77 comments:

  1. I think it's "Well, what should I do", because when I answer "I will only write the truth" it gave me 1point. because his mad that the mc will give false information about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon, thank you so much for the correction. :)
      Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday ^^~

      Delete
    2. The scenario number in chapter 2 for where the 5 points is "call out his name" is scenario 2.

      Delete
    3. hello anon, it's already corrected before. :)
      but still, thank you ^^

      Delete
    4. sorry I'm just new to this story??those capsule what are they for?by the way thanks for the answer...
      oh..how would I now if I get points?

      Delete
  2. Whats your code in sweet scandal asano?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um..can i put the code? and can i still put it or not?Is it should only put in the time given??

      Delete
    2. :( the code does not work

      Delete
  3. I'll help too if i can get 5s by myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next choices are

    Shout to him
    Stare quietly
    Get closer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staring gives you 3 points

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shouting is 5

    hoorah i did it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon ^^~
      thank you very much for the answer. :3 hehe~
      you're a great help! :)

      Delete
    2. Lol i was super nervous and im happy to help X3

      Delete
    3. hehe~ <3
      thank you so much~
      i'm very happy too <3

      Delete
  7. Next is

    Wave over to him
    Shout out his name (5)
    Stand quietly

    Im on a roll X3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scenario 9
    (please help me correct this answer)
    When was your first time, Minato? (1)
    I'm just pure at heart
    Well you know..

    "Well you know" gives 5pt


    Scenario 9
    (please help me correct this answer)
    Say anything
    I want to help (3)
    I'll do what I can

    "Say anything" gives 5 pts

    Scenario 11
    (please help me correct this answer)
    I'm only just getting started
    I'm new
    Don't laugh (3)

    "I'm only just getting started" gives 5pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello~ thank you very much for the correction<3
      Happy new year!

      Delete
  9. scenario 9. I answered "Im a pure heart" and it raised 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scenario 9. . 'Well you know' gets 5pts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Asano-san! :)
    I found the Japanese walkthrough for Yusuke. The order of the choices is the same as the translated version, you can just fill in the english answers as you play through the game. :)

    http://ameblo.jp/s10113011/entry-11692458157.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello yumiko-san ^^~
      thank you for the information, hehe. :3
      but i'll do it by myself with my friend's help. :)
      hehe~ i know i'm such a stubborn, but since this is my blog, i don't want to take from other's blog and put it under my name.
      i will try my best and lots of gals here really kind and help me with the walkthrough.
      so i think without looking the japanese version, walkthough, we can finish it. :3
      still, thank you very much and happy new year, ^^~

      Delete
  12. Scenario 4

    "Resolve the misunderstanding" gives you 3 points ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2.9 "I'm just pure at heart" gives +3

    Thanks for the walkthrough ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Kaede, you're welcome and thank you ^^~
      happy new year!

      Delete
  14. 2.12 " look foward to the special feature" gives 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Dany, yes it's the right answer, i already bold and underline it. :)
      but still, thank you very much and happy new year!

      Delete
  15. In Scenario 9
    "I'm just pure at heart" gave me 3 points
    So the correct one i think is
    "Well you know.."
    I hope this helped :)
    Anyways keep going! You are doing a great jib :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Rune Dust,
      thank you very much for helping with the correction. :3
      happy new year! ^^~

      Delete
  16. Chapter 3, Scenario 9
    "Say anything" gives you 5 points :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon ^^~
      thank you very much for the correction. :)
      happy new year!

      Delete
  17. This guide will help you, though it's in japanese. You can understand it because of the points. (You'll know what I'm talking about when you click the link :3 ) http://ameblo.jp/s10113011/entry-11692458157.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. In chapter 4 scenario 4 Thanks for coming to meet me gives you the 5 pts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is this only for android? or do they have it for iOs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, i think they also have ios version. :)

      Delete
  20. For Chapter 6 Scenario 8

    Its about to begin! (5 points)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you shina-san ^^~

      Delete
    2. For the other part of chapter 6 scenario 8 I put it was a good match and got 1 pt. So I believe it's "He was a previous tournament winner" for 5 Pts.

      And thank you for the walkthrough! Glad to help!

      Delete
    3. you're most welcome shina-san ^^~
      and also thank you very much for your help. :3

      Delete
  21. Chapter 4, Scenario 12.
    "There is a great cocktail bar..." gives you 5 points :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ch 4 sc 4
    Thanks for coming to meet me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon, thank you very much for the correction. <3

      Delete
  23. Someone please use my code. I'm in desperate need af platinum D: it's AbJjDU I would greatly appreciate it ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Scenario 9 it's "say anything" for 5 pts :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chap 2 scene 10

    Am I your favourite- give 5 points :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chap 2 scene 14

    Yes, sir- give 5 points :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehmm, hello anon ^^~
      i was wondering which walkthrough you're talking about..
      since all the options are not fit with yours & all of it are corrected. :D

      Delete
  27. Chapter 9

    Scenario 7
    Why did you stop me? - 5 points

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Juliana ^^~
      thank you so much for your help. :)
      have a nice day :3

      Delete
  28. Chapter 11 | Scenario 9:

    That's awful...(+5)
    Why would they do that?
    I can't believe it..

    "That's awful..." gives you +5 points :))

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon, thank you so much ^^~
      sorry i just have time to update today. :)
      once again thank you very much <3

      Delete
  29. Is anyone else getting irritated with the main girl? She's so indecisive, unlike the other main protagonists of okko..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha. XD~ i'm okay with the MC actually.
      a typical common type of girl main character. :3 hehe~
      i found more ridiculous MC in voltage's game, so this one is okay for me. :3

      Delete
  30. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon~ you're most welcome. ^^~
      we're grateful that this walkthrough is helpful :3

      Delete
  31. Thank you very much Asano you are the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. hello anon ^^~
    thanks to kind-hearted gals here who're willing to help me :3 hihi~
    and you're most welcome! ^^~
    i'm glad it's helpful ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  33. I always kind of se the pictures, like just a part of it? Can someone please explain to me why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, i usually also can only get part of CG. :)

      Delete
  34. When does he start to go out with you

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello I have 11 ap and on chap 1 scen 1 and I am getting closer to the special story how can I increase it can it be by capsule or gacha? How can I get a free ticket? And oh thank you for the tips hope I get 23 enough for that special chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon, :)
      yes, you can increase it by purchase clothes in outfit shop or play gacha. :)
      hmm.. i think you can't get free ticket.
      but you can get LOVE & use Love gacha to increase the AP
      play the mini-game to increase LOVE or login 7 days in a row. :)
      good luck dear ^^

      Delete
  36. Tks for the help! Is perfect! Here is my invitation code for free platinum and gifts gUwkiq

    ReplyDelete
  37. Um if I get at the end 137 AP what ending will I have?

    ReplyDelete
  38. For chapter 6, you have 2 Session 8's.. The second one is actually Session 11 and not 8. The once about the tournament

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for sharing it! I just wish that I have found it earlier. Could you explain what is the differance in the first special story, what is the special thing? (Chapter 2, 11) Pleaseeee
    >-<

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks this helped a lot!! And my invite code is 6y7hwh please use guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. It was Scenario 2 in Chapter 2 where you left the question marks. Just read it^^

    ReplyDelete
  42. If you want to you can use on the new game 'sweet scandal returns' my invitation code:uKyZa8 ~it gets you 5000 love points !~

    ReplyDelete
  43. U know.. In chapter 1, scenario 10.. I have to wait japanese time like 4a.m before being able to continue my stories becuz I've used my capsule ticket (shame on me).. Yeaa i love yusuke too, he's so cute (my favorite)... So what should i do now? T.T

    ReplyDelete
  44. Is there going to b more after chapter 11 I'm finished now but I'm hopping there is more when yusuke and my character walk round with the reporters and everything else and I really want them to have kids and get married

    MY QUESTION IS JUST IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE AFTER SEASON 11 PLEASE IS THERE

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...